Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: Forever & a Day by Jill Shalvis

Forever and a DayHave you ever been to Lucky Harbor?  Well, I have not.  My first visit was Forever and a Day, book six in the Jill Shalvis’s Lucky Harbor series and I have a feeling I’ll be visiting again. 
The plot isn’t really complicated – down on her luck, Grace, meets too busy for a life, Dr. Josh Scott.  Add a cute little boy (Josh’s son, Toby) and an obnoxious pug puppy to small town and mix well.  Then add in the chocolate!  Every chapter begins with a little quote about chocolate, because our heroine happens to be a chocoholic.  Blend well and fun will ensue. 
While this book is not going to win The National Book Award, Forever and a Day is exactly what it purports to be – a light entertaining read.  I recommend it for anyone who has enjoyed Jennifer Cruise’s books, Welcome to Temptation and Crazy for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment