Sunday, July 8, 2012

Review: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich


So I'm watching One for the Money, so I thought I post some of money older reviews from the book and the movie.  Enjoy!
Does anything ever go right for Stephanie Plum? She’s out of work, her car was just repossessed and she’s pawned almost everything she owned in order to stay afloat. Now her only choice is work as a bounty hunter for her cousin Vinnie. To make matters worse, her first bounty is a street smart cop named Joe Morelli - the man who deflowered her back in high school.
Stephanie may not have the skills she needs, but she one thing no one else has - desperation! She will do anything to get her man!
I read this book back in 1999, but I had to reread it in order to prep for the upcoming movie with Katherine Heigel and Jason O’Mara. It was just as good today as it was back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment