Monday, August 27, 2012

Review: The Asylum Interviews: Trixie by Jocelynn Drake

Things seem to be going well for Gage, his tattoo business is booming and his old girlfriend, Jo, is back in Low Town to ask a favor of him - Jo's friend, Trixie, is a tattoo artist in need of a job. 

Gage, agrees to look at Trixie's portfolio, but things quickly when he finds out that his interviewee is less interested in landing a job, than she is in getting Jo out of her own sticky situation. 

I'm not familiar with Drake's work, but I thought this was a great introduction for her new series The Asylum Tales, which will be about Gage's tattoo parlor.  It peaked my interest and I am looking forward to finding out what the book has instore for me.  Lucky for me, I've already got it to review!

Recommeded for fans of Vicki Pettersson's Signs of the Zodiac series and Charlaine Harris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment