Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project Runway: The Book?

Project Runway's Emilio Sosa Nominated for Tony AwardIs it wrong that I want this book?

So I happen to love Project Runway.  During the season, Thursday nights find me home by 8 or at a friend's house for a Project Runway gathering.  There is intense discussion and scrumptious food.  What did we think of last week?  Do you remember when...?  Why is that designer still here?  We rehash old episodes and discuss what our favorite designers are doing.... 

So do I really I need a book summarizing the past 9 seasons, when I can recall the majority of them at will due to repeated watching on DVD?  Um...well...not really.

But would I like one?  Of course!

PS. While we're on the subject of things I would like....
Heidi, would you be interested in attending Project Runway night?  I promise they are really fun and definitely worth documenting!  Could you bring Tim Gunn too?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment